Private Bannockburn's Finest Tour
- Duration: 6 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Queenstown
- Product code: PEH0FH
Queenstown Wine Trail’s premium food and wine tour allows you to discover the best of Central Otago's wine regions. Savour the true flavour of the wines while being part of our fully customised small group tour. Choose from an a la carte lunch menu at Mt Difficulty (or similar) and dine with an amazing view over Bannockburn’s dramatic landscape. We will take you to five of the finest wineries, in both the Gibbston and Bannockburn wine regions. These wineries may include Amisfield, Peregrine, Mt Difficulty, Domain Road, Akarua, Felton Road, Carrick or Chard Farm.
Duration Full day. Allow 6 hours
Lunch A la carte winery lunch included at Mt Difficulty (or similar winery restaurant)
Departure Time Departs daily 10.00am.
Pick up Options
The Queenstown Wine Trail offers a free courtesy pick up and drop off service from selected accommodation or from The Station Building in Queenstown by arrangement.
- Wine tastings and presentations at FIVE Central Otago Wineries
- Sightseeing in the heart of the Central Otago wine region
- A la carte winery lunch at Mt Difficulty (or similar)
- Glass of wine with lunch
- Complimentary bottled spring water
- Courtesy pick up and drop off at selected accommodation or central Queenstown