Arrowtown - Wanaka Premium Tour Remarkable Scenic Tours
- Duration: 8 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Queenstown, New Zealand
- Product code: AWFDT
A full-day tour visiting four historical mining towns and one of the world’s top 10 holiday destinations, Wanaka.
• Explore four historical gold mining towns ~ the Chinese settlement, Arrowtown, Old Cromwell Town and Cardrona.• Free time in Wanaka ~ take in the town or enjoy one of the many great cafes for lunch.
• Travel back in time to 1863 and enjoy a drink at New Zealand’s most photographed pub, the Cardrona Hotel.
• Experience the breathtaking landscape of the Kawarau Gorge, lakes Dunstan and Wanaka.
• Enjoy over four hours out of the tour vehicle taking in the history and scenery including the Wanaka tree
Inclusions: Morning refreshments in a cafe (light snack and a espresso coffee, leaf tea or hot chocolate) plus an afternoon beverage at the Cardrona Hotel (choice of a Cardrona Ale or non alcoholic ginger beer)
When you book this tour please choose a pick up location closest to your accommodation. Pick ups from 9.10am
This Tour is not available for children under 5 years old.
We do require two or more guests to run this tour.
Please review our terms and condtions page https://remarkablescenictours.nz/faq/ for any questions regarding booking condtions.